This program provides a unique experience for students to combine and build on their academic achievement and sporting excellence. The program includes:
- 2 hours per week developing students’ skills, fitness & game sense within soccer
- 1 health lesson focusing on creating a holistic athlete
- 1 Physical Education lesson
- Targeted academic curriculum leading into a Certificate II in Sport and Recreation
- Opportunities to compete in Peel Sport Schools Carnivals
- Opportunities to compete in School Sport Western Australia competitions
- Clinics throughout the year from Football Star Academy
- Linked with Mandurah City Football Club
- Fitness assessment and individual tailored feedback
- Strength and conditioning Programs
Our Partnership with Mandurah City Football Club
Our Soccer Program is linked with local club Mandurah City who provide both an NPL and divisional pathway for players wanting to compete outside of school. This means students will have the opportunity to play, coach, officiate and contribute to MCFC and have a pathway through junior football aspiring to play for the senior state league sides.
Enrolment and Trials
Students who wish to apply for this competitive program will need to identify their interest when completing the school application. In order to be selected in the Soccer program students will need to take part in a soccer trial in Year 6. Top up testing is available for all new enrolments years 7-10.